Mercedes Benz 4 Pieces Injector Nozzle Puller SetProduct ID: MBA2275
- Injection nozzle puller tool for removing damaged Diesel injector.
- Mercedes Benz sprinter 2.7 / ML270/ E-CLASS/108 CDi/Vito 110 CDi 16v Vito 112 16Vvc200 CDi 16v/C220 CDi 16v/ E200 CDi 16v.
- Screw off the nozzle head.
- Screw in the puller spindle.
- Insert the support ring.
- Push the support sleeve over the spindle and screw on the collar nut then pull out the nozzle by turning the collar nut.
- Kit includes:
- Support sleeve, Pull spindle, Shoulder nut M16×1.5, Support ring, Special bit insert 10 mm hex, Axial bearing, Circlip, Special socket insert 29mm hex With 29 mm diesel injector window socket screw off the nozzle head of the injector.
- Using special 10mm Hex extractor key remove the insert from the injector.
- Place the support shaft bearing assembly over the injector ensuring the wide shoulders of the shaft support the tool.
- With a 10mm spanner or socket screw the shaft down into the injector.
- With a 24mm spanner or socket and an anti-clockwise motion draw the injector out of the cylinder head.
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/