An application-specific, 10-Piece tool kit to service all of the pressed-in ball joints incorporated in the Mercedes W210 / W211 / W220 / W230 / W163 / W164 suspensions.
This tool set allows servicing (installation and removal) of the specified ball joints on the vehicle. This saves tremendous time and effort by avoiding the necessity of disassembling the brake system and other suspension components that would disturb suspension alignment.
• C-Clamp press tool forged (not cast) form SCM440 Steel (HRC 38-42 hardness)
• Front Suspension Ball Joint press fixtures for W220 / W211 / W230 Chassis – used in Conjunction with the C-Clamp Press.
• Front Sway Bar Ball Joint (pressed into control arm) press fixtures for W220 / W211 – used in Conjunction with the C-Clamp Press.
• Front & Rear Suspension Ball Joint press fixtures for W163 / W164 Chassis – used in Conjunction with the C-Clamp Press.
• Ball joint socket (4-prong) for servicing front ball joint on W163 / W164 Chassis
• Molded storage / carrying case
Application Make: Mercedes Benz
W210 Chassis – 1995-2002 E Class
W211 Chassis – 2002-2009 E Class
W163 Chassis – 1998-2005 M Class
W164 Chassis – 2006-present M Class
WARNING: California Prop 65 - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/